Data Protection Notice
This notice explains how we will process your personal information.
Data Protection Principles
Castlerock Recruitment Group Ltd complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. The eight principles relating to the processing of personal information are:
- Fairly and lawfully processed for a limited time
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Not kept longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with your rights
- Not transferred to countries without adequate protection
Your privacy and security is of the utmost importance to us. We will always follow these principles and ask you how you would like us (or our partners) to communicate with you. The Information Commissioner regulates compliance with the Data Protection Act.
Why we collect your data?
By collecting your data, it allows us to understand what your needs and wants are, provide personalised content and match the most relevant services for you.
Who is the Data Controller?
When you provide personal information to Castlerock Recruitment Group Ltd, Castlerock Healthcare, Castlerock Allied Health, CB Locums, NW Locums, MBA Resourcing or bobajob, the data controller is Castlerock Recruitment Group Ltd.
If another company is the data controller, this will be made clear when you provide your personal information.
How we use personal data
The data controller will use your information together with other information for administration (including providing any goods, services or information you have requested), marketing, customer services and visitor profiling. We will disclose your information to our service providers and agents for these purposes.
By returning or submitting a form with your personal information to us, you consent to:
1. Our processing your sensitive personal data such as health data for the above purposes; and
2. Our transferring your information to countries which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK if necessary for the above purposes. If we do make such a transfer, we will put a contract in place to ensure your information is protected.
When you give us your personal information, we will give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications by post or telephone from us but remember that this will preclude you from receiving any of our special offers or promotions in future. We will also give you the opportunity to opt in to receive such information by e-mail or SMS and will only send it to you if you do opt in or if you are an existing customer and the information relates to similar goods or services to those which you have previously requested from us.
You may also exercise your right to opt out of the use of your information for marketing purposes at any time by contacting us using the methods explained at the end of this notice.
Your personal information will be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law to do so. If you post or send offensive or objectionable content anywhere on or to any of our websites or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any of our websites, we can use whatever information that is available to us about you to stop such behaviour. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
We will never supply your personal information to a third party for marketing purposes.
When you visit one of our websites, we may send you a cookie. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes and we may use them to do a number of things:
- Cookies help us to recognise you when you next visit one of our websites and note the content displayed to you. This allows us to tailor the content we provide to your preferences. We may use the services of third party ad servers for this purpose.
- Cookies may be used to compile anonymous statistics related to the take up or use of services, or to patterns of browsing. A third party collects such data on our behalf to measure web site performance. Information collected is aggregated for reporting purposes. No personally identifiable information is collected by this service. The use of this service assists us in measuring and improving the structure and ease of use of our web sites.
Updating or deleting your personal information
When you register online with any of Castlerock Recruitment Group Ltd's brands, you can see, review and change your personal information by logging onto the site and going to "My Account" or equivalent. Please ensure that you update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Should you request that your account is closed and your personal information removed, please be assured that this will be done as soon as is reasonably possible. Personal information from closed accounts is retained in order to comply with legal obligations, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems etc., but always done within a legal framework.
All personal data is processed in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
You have a right to ask for a copy of your information (for which we charge a small fee) and to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information (which is free). To make sure we follow your instructions correctly and to improve our service to you through training of our staff, we may monitor or record telephone calls.
When you give us information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data, including sensitive personal data and to the transfer of their information abroad and to receive on their behalf any data protection notices.
Notification of changes
How to contact us
By email: email@example.com
By telephone: 0845 680 1609
Data Protection & Compliance Officer,
Castlerock Recruitment Group Ltd,
Units 12 & 13 Waterside Court,
St Helens, Merseyside,
General information about data protection may be found at:
Information Commissioner's website: www.ico.gov.uk