Enquire about this job and register with us at the same time to speed up future enquiries
Healthcare Assistant (Band 2 and 3)
£7.00 - £9.00 per hour + benefits
Hours per week:
Fantastic Nationwide opportunities available for Locums with Military Experience£50 Welcome Bonus on registration and successful application with CRG for all applicants with Military experience. To find out more, contact Castlerock Healthcare today and join an agency with a passion for service & excellence. From Castlerock Healthcare you can expect the following benefits: * £50 Welcome Bonus for experienced military Nurses/care staff * Excellent pay rates* Weekly pay * Holiday Pay * Limited Company rates * Free mandatory training and CPD * Free Mobile Phone * Free CRB * Castlerock Recruitment Group currently have healthcare jobs throughout the UK! Tell us where you want to work!
As an experienced provider of Nursing and Care, Castlerock Recruitment Group are currently looking to recruit a Healthcare Assistant for a Medical Centre. Days, lates and night shifts are available.
Duties will include basic nursing care, care management, administrative support, meeting the needs of patients, follow polocies and procedures, clinical measurements, preparation of specimins for investigation.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a years experience in a hospital setting, neurological or rehabilitation are desirable.
- Must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- NVQ 2/3 in Healthcare or have the equivalent experience.
- Manual Handling training.
- Previous experience in either Complex Trauma Rehabilitation or Neurological Rehabilitation.
- Military Experience.
- Car Driver.
In return the appointed applicants can expect the following benefits:
- Free training & continuing professional development
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Weekly pay
- Free CRB
All posts are subject to a CRB clearance, pre-employment and reference checks.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications/skills:
- A minimum of a years experience in a hospital setting.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- NVQ 2/3 in Healthcare or the equivalent experience.
- Manual Handling Training.
Castlerock Recruitment Healthcare - South